MultiMarkdown 3.0 released!!!
I decided to go ahead and release the final version of 3.0. Not to say that there won’t be any bug fixes, as I’m sure there will be. There are still a few kinks in the OpenDocument support I would like to work out, but I suspect that those are going to take a while. So, I figure now is as good a time as any….
The MultiMarkdown section of my web site has been totally redesigned. I hope to make few more tweaks, and will certainly fix any typos that are discovered. I’ve tried to streamline things so that it is easier for new visitors to “get.” I’m trying to consolidate the documentation so that everything is in one place, rather than duplicated in various corners of the internet. My hope is that this will be better for new and old users alike.
I’ve rewritten (most) of the User’s Manual so that it is consistent with MultiMarkdown 3.0. I still need to work on the FAQ section (it’s still a bit of a mess at the moment), but most of it seems ready:
MultiMarkdown 2.0 (the Perl version) is not gone, but it is no longer under active development. In the next few days, I will rename the github projects (and therefore the URLs) to represent this shift.
Thanks again to everyone who has been so helpful in improving MultiMarkdown 3.0 — I’m very excited about this!