Home --- fletcherpenney.net
I have changed the framework of my web site yet again…. Briefly, MultiMarkdown itself now serves as my CMS — there is no longer any other underlying software (such as Movable Type, Oddmuse, etc).
It’s actually kind of interesting (to me anyway), and you can learn more.
Check out the sidebar to the right for a guide to the content of this site, or use the search box.
- 2013.05.03: MultiMarkdown Composer 2.2 beta
- 2013.05.01: MMD 4.0b Installers Available
- 2013.04.25: MMD 4.0b now available!
- 2013.04.22: Update on MultiMarkdown 4.0
- 2013.04.10: Seeking ideas for MMD 4
- 2013.02.21: How to keep up with medical literature
- 2013.01.13: Download links have changed
- 2013.01.06: Another Mac App Store issue...
- 2013.01.06: MultiMarkdown Composer v2 public beta available!
- 2012.12.31: MultiMarkdown 3.7 is available
- 2012.12.10: Why Is Medical Software So Bad?
- 2012.11.25: Making use of the "iPhone Configuration Utility"
- 2012.10.03: Composer Status Update
- 2012.05.28: Inching closer to a viable PDF workflow
- 2012.05.15: Dropbox vs. iCloud