A teaser for what’s soon to come…. I spent a good bit of time this weekend updating MMD - new documentation, a complete overhaul of the way namespaces are handled, complete rewrite of the Drag and Drop utilities, improved Windoze compatibility, and multiple bug fixes.
I’m waiting on a few responses on testing the namespace and windoze issues, and then will release 2.0.a3 and the other goodies. I hope to be able to do that in the next day or two.
PS> If you use MMD on windoze, let me know and I’ll give you the test files - I don’t have a windoze machine, so can’t test it myself…
PPS> Yes, I realize I am being derogatory with all the “Windoze” references, but come on…. If any OS deserves to be made fun of…. ;)