2005-10-27

10/27/2005 20:30:18
tags: atom, OddMuse, web

I went ahead and changed back to version 0.3 of the Atom protocol (in other words, back to Alex’ version of the module.)

Since I use Safari as my RSS/Atom reader, and since it’s support for Atom 1.0 is apparently lacking, I decided it wasn’t time for me to upgrade. I will go ahead and post my version, but will not overwrite Alex’ version until this issue is better resolved.

I will also try to figure out how to submit an error report to Apple so that they can fix Safari (or WebKit or wherever the code is).

Similar Pages

Comments

Leave a comment